Thursday, February 28, 2008

She

She is someone who knows me through and through, knows why I do things I do, knows my faults are what they are loves me as I am.

She understands the inner 'me', my moods, my insecurities and accepts me at my worst....yet helps me to be the best I can.

She knows the dreams I hold, the longings, the fears and the hopes I hide. She keeps my secrets safe and always hopes my dreams come true.

As days come and go, She'll always be there for me. I know, loving, caring, accepting, without end....
................................................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hummm whom you are waiting for ;-)

good one

deepa

Art and You said...

Its really a nice one but who is the someone

Unknown said...

Isn't it a bit similar as the dream ??