Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shadow

When you are showered with the sunny light of ‘joy’ and ‘happiness’, your ‘shadow’ will make a show off and will whisper at your ears, “See how much I love you, you are ignoring me after getting your ever wished ‘joy’ and ‘happiness’, but I never forget you. I am always there to feel you in Love. I beg, give me a hug. If you want I will come in the night, no one will ever know that you still love me”. You will smile at the helplessness of the poor ‘shadow’. You will laugh at life and always keep the light on to make the ever loving ‘shadow’ out of your reach.

Seasons change. Rainy day follows summer. So as the rain of ‘sorrow’ after the sunny ‘joy’. The river of ‘sorrow’ calls the ‘darkness’ to flood your life with ‘pain’, ‘failure’, ‘hate’ and ‘betrayal’. The ‘shadow’ not only will leave you in the whirlpool; it will join hands with the ‘darkness’ to see you trembling in fear. You can do nothing. You can’t even recognize which is your shadow in the flood of darkness. It’s life. It’s the revenge of your own ‘shadow’ for forgetting him in the sunny day.

2 comments:

Itishree said...

I simply like it.........look someone shadows is whispering at your ears...its superb....want to read the style of your writing..i am enjoying the way of ur writing.....theme is unbelievable...

Unknown said...

Its wonderful...