Monday, February 7, 2011

Is this the end !!!

I think this is the end.

The long-drawn tale of life brimming with tears and laughter lies fluttering like a blank scroll on the breast of inexorable time. As if the pilgrim on the road to death leaves behind everything! An insider look…what really brought while coming??? A fleshy doll like body with unstoppable cry…and leave a crumbling body to decay and stink.

Yes, this is the end…but from where I began?

The skies have no beginning and no end. The sun neither rises nor sets. The heart’s desire is neither fulfilled nor left empty. Our relationship too has no name to write and no beginning for tie the end. Even after relating everything of life the last word is invariably let unsaid. After receiving everything, the completeness is left. After all has ended, the auspicious beginning remains. Inauguration is itself dissolution.

Yes…yes…this is the end…but what I have started???

Life…its eternal. I did not!

My life..its from my parents!

Love…its you who made me realize!

Lust, greed and anger…I am not sure, you better tell me!

Then what…is the answer ‘nothing’? I don’t wanna hear!!!

Today, let me write the beginning of the end. Some day you will come this across and I ll find the point where the beginning ends.

Love you.

0 comments: